AquaZone is a place for all young swimmers, divers, synchro swimmers and water polo players to feel welcome.
So, every time you log-in to AquaZone you agree to stick to the following Pool Rules.
Breaking the rules has consequences. See our breaking the rules section here for more.
As an AquaZoner I agree to the following rules
- Support other AquaZoners and encourage them in their love of aquatics
- Treat other AquaZoners with respect and communicate with them in a supportive manner
- Report immediately, either on the site or through my club’s Welfare Officer, anything I see that makes me feel upset
- Use the AquaZone Report button immediately to let the moderator know if I believe someone else is being made to feel upset or scared by others
- Use the AquaZone Report button or talk to my club’s Welfare Officer if I think there is someone using AquaZone who shouldn’t be
- Stop to think about what I am posting or sharing in AquaZone before I click send
- Respect the privacy of other AquaZoners and not regularly bombard them with ‘follow’ requests if they do not respond
- Send mean or bullying messages or pass them on
- Use actions online to be mean to others. This can include leaving someone out to make them feel bad, or posting links to web content that may embarrass them
- Post my or anyone else's personal information, such as contact details, addresses, passwords.
- Post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once ("spamming").
- Post anything in AquaZone that is rude or violent
- Attempt to log in to AquaZone as another user
- Post any content I’m not 100% sure doesn’t break AquaZone’s Pool Rules
- Tell other people my user name and password
- Attempt to upload images and words that will upset club mates or other AquaZoners with Letters 'Ave 'Em and other interactive functions.